Subcribe to back in stock notification
Beauty from inside out. This tea is featured in Seattle Bride Magazine. It contains lemon myrtle, alfalfa and calendula petals, all high in vitamins C and A, as well as antioxidants that support hyaluronic acid, a substance that's naturally present in the body and absolutely essential for maintaining that healthy, glow-y skin we all wanted. You will feel and see the effects in your face!
- Burdock Root - promotes weight loss and rich in polyphenols and antioxidants
- Lemon Myrtle - rich in antioxidants and helps in the treatment of acne
- Alfalfa - powerful antioxidant, preventing damage caused by free radicals. Also rich in vitamins C and K, copper, folate and magnesium. Extremely low in calories.
- Peppermint - skin health
- Liquorice Root - improves the look of an uneven skin tone
- Nettle Leaf - skin health, balance blood sugar levels and blood pressure
- Milk Thistle - blood pressure and cholesterol
- Calendula Petals - healing, skin health
- Orange Peel - hair and skin health (loaded with Vitamin C) and smells great